Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Jump

She was careless, untroubled girl of 20 years of age, immersed in her own life. Her weeks used to be the short ones, shortest were her weekends. Her mother always used to reprimand her for her unconcerned attitude and for forgetting her duties towards her home. Her room had the similar story, where clothes and other stuff were placed on bed during day time and on a sofa during the nights. It was Sunday her holiday, when she got a warning. Her mother asked her to clean up her room and cupboard or else she will give a duty of cooking for the entire week. She decided to compromise her one day and started up with cleaning. She arranged her clothes in her closet, placed shoes into the shoe-rack; and started up with dusting the windows. She opened one of them and suddenly something jumped over her head. When she rolled her eyes up she screamed out of terror. A lizard infant was peeping down from her head looking at her eyes.

P.S. This is a true story about the time I was careless; I don’t want to remember how I spend rest of my day after my encounter with that lizard infant…

J is for Jump, on April 10
A to Z Challenge

15 comments:

  1. OMG!! sends shivers down the spine!! my gosh! I don't even want to imagine the scenario!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizard :O Thank god I haven't met them in the recent time!! When you meet them again say to them that I hate them!

    ~S(t)ri
    Participant|AtoZ Challenge 2014
    Smile, it makes (y)our day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha a lizard once jumped on my back... Under the shirt and jumped out... It was creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeks is the feeling when u think about Liz...

    http://ashalifeishope.blogspot.in/2014/04/jovial-people.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha! This was funny :D Nice way to end my Friday night, at your expense though ;)


    ~Shailaja's latest A~Z post

    ReplyDelete
  7. "where clothes and other stuff were placed on bed during day time and on a sofa during the nights." hahaha... I could so relate with it... :D

    Amritt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha...lol!!! Same here... My mom used to tell that one shouldn't be surprised to find snakes or infact tigers in my room :P :P
    Shalzzz|Loving Life
    Check out my latest at Tale of Two Tomatoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lizard man?

    Watch Supercops vs Supervillains on the Life OK channel. You're lose your fear of creepy crawlies :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would have done more than jumped -- probably fainted

    Carol @ Battered Hope

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have had such jumping happen with me too.. Not once.. but twice. And it scares the daylights out of me .. Eeeww..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lizards scare me too!! I am really thankful when they go into hibernation during the winter months!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goose-pimples... Ewwwwww. I am scared of lizards and pretty cool with mice :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. can't stand lizards i would have run out of the room.. I don't like lizards

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...