Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

Another year has ended. A Happy New Year to everyone.
More resolutions taken implies more resolutions broken. Hence, no resolutions for me this year.

2009
Achievements :
1. Written some more posts :D
2. My entry into poetry after a long time. I guess this time I make more and better sense.
3. Entry into a new language and upgrading rather expanding my knowledge area.
4. Beautiful comeback of my childhood friends.
5. I am the owner of a big farm and leader of a mafia gang, traveled new York, Cuba and Moscow and soon leaving for ‘Bangkok’ (As soon as my passport arrives)*

So it was a very different year. An eventful year. Good or bad?? The upcoming years will decide about it. But an year of growth I would say. Just like the waves of sea, which when leave, make us realize whether they have gifted us anything or taken away something from us.

Special Thanks :
A big thanks to all my blog readers for reading my posts and commenting here patiently without any complains. :D
Love all my friends and family for being with me and making one more year beautiful.
Big thanks and a big chunk of heart to my childhood friends for reuniting after 15 years through facebook and orkut. I was really overwhelmed with your efforts and love. Wonderful to have you back.
*Glad facebook and its games are always there for me.

31st celebration
Since we are not party people, so the arrival of the year had to be celebrated decently at home. But shouldn’t there be something different to make the celebrations special? Thus, with my sister I made small cards with caricatures of each family member. At 12 midnight we all welcomed the new year with these funny little cards along with small bunches of flowers, which did the magic and a big smile rushed on each face.

Welcome 2010

I am very hopeful with this year. The year has started nicely. Morning was welcomed late, followed by a few small decorations. An evening spent shopping and hopping in the market with my sister and her friend. We three stuffed our stomachs with Mexican food. And afterwards ice cream in chilly weather gave warmth to our hearts. After coming home, our new car welcomed us at home. And next day went more eventful at our mama’s place with an overnight stay, laughing and scoffing on pakodas.

I hope this year will be a great fun for all. Happy Twenty Ten to all.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Shesha.. great to find you guys too. Fb and orkut are amazing~~ Im moved that you have listed it amongst the achievements of 2009.

    Im also planning to write a post on the same, but have been terribly occupied off late... and have been waiting to read something from u!

    Happy Twenty Ten to you too n roch, sugad, aunt n uncle..
    Lov u lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice flowers and cute cards :) .. difficult to believe people in this day n age are able to maintain such life .. kudos.

    Ek PJ sher sunata hu zara gaur se suniye...

    Naye saaal ke pal jara dhayn se buniye..

    Dilki jo hain awaz use hamesha suniye..

    But,Jo dil aur dimag dono ko sahi lage, wahi kariye .. :)

    happy new year 2010

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shine-
    ofcourse 2009 was dedicated to you, getting you back is really wonderful and a bigtime achievement. love you :)

    @ Anonymous, Mr. India- ThanQ so much for appreciating the efforts. I am not verrry old as yet or i guess never be for such kinda stuff :P.. :D :D

    Btw weird shayari but nice thoughts :) keep reading and commenting..
    Happy 2010 to you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...