Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Motherhood issues #womenissues

While motherhood has its own joys, women world-wide struggle with many complications after becoming mothers. Here is another doodle with motherhood issues this time


Sometimes we complain that our mothers worry a lot. We must realize it started from the day we were born and this habit of hers has protected us till we became independent and grown up.  Be patient to her, she has gone through a lot while bringing us up. 
P.S. : To Hindi-poetry lovers, long time back I posted a poem on mother-daughter relationship.titled Anubhuti

Anubhuti in English means a realization, a feeling of experiencing something. If you like poetry, you may like it too.



13 comments:

  1. Matha Pitha Guru Deivam. First mother, then father, and then teacher, and then only God, in that order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thn there are husbands, who demands equal attention as babies..lol
    Very wel collaborated shesha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly realise that I lose my patience with my mom a lot these days. This post was an eye-opener for me.

    Love the illustrations Shesha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happens with lot of us CRD. I am so glad you loved them :)

      Delete
  4. Oh I lose it with my parents all the time as I feel they nag a lot; I wish my mom would spend some time on herself instead of worrying about me constantly! Lovely illustrations Shesha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! You go through the same too, Shalini and I thought that it was only my parents!! SIGH

      Delete
  5. Ah! Thank God, the motherhood issues that you have shared in the illustration are behind me. But now that my son is a teenager, I have other motherhood issues. :D So, the thing is that worry is part of the job description of a mother and she will do that for her child even if she/he is OLD!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Shilpa! I think worrying is the lifetime job of a mother. In the process of bringing up the child our mind gets to used to it!

      Delete
  6. Agree :) my mother worried about me and now I worry about my daughter, read your poem in hindi, its so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Angela. I am glad you liked the poem. :)

      Delete

Thankyou for your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...