Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 27, 2018

eXtreme Emotions #womenissues #humor

There are many of us who get extremely emotional. We get tears of sorrow, when we are hurt; tears of joy, even when our best friend achieves something or gets engaged, and tears again when we are too agitated. Many times our hormones are to be blamed for such emotional burst. To men, thank you for understanding us in our highs and lows. If you are a man, do you know about any such woman? If you are a woman, do you witness tears too when dealing with extreme emotions?


11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That should be HaHa. Good one Gaurav. (I know someone whose first name is Kausshik.)

      Delete
  2. I don't really think this is gender-specific. It's universal. Maybe most men would react/respond differently, but the emotions are the same. Men usually respond with anger/rage.

    I usually respond to negative emotions by going extremely silent :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha actually from what I know men are able to repress their tears, while women do openly show them. I haven’t seen a man crying in the end, after being happy, sad or angry. So I thought it could be gender specific! :D

      Delete
  3. I am quite an emotional person and tears flow when I am transported to the past, listening to a song, priceless moments and of course friends who matter the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice of you Vishal to write that. :) Thanks for clearing the clouds and throwing light from the Martian perspective :D

      Delete
  4. Hahaha! Some guys have it real bad. I was a cry-at-the-drop-of-a-hat person, but have improved with age. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha omg I am somewhere like you then, but still in the process of getting improved ๐Ÿ˜…

      Delete

Thankyou for your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...