Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 4, 2016

Care to Cook...

GK and ME:

Prior to our wedding my husband had no idea that I can cook. He decided to take up the responsibility of cooking all by himself expecting very little from me i.e. to be his helper when he is cooking, to which I readily agreed.  After getting a taste of my culinary skills, he is always found wanting more.  There was no sign of complaints. Keeping expectations low is a success strategy. (*Grin)
 On my last birthday (which was in March) I baked my first ever cake which surprisingly turned out good:


My first ever self made mini-cake on March 4
C is for Care to cook on April 4.

22 comments:

  1. Short sweet and yummy post. Cake looks so delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the sketches! GK looks so same! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha he complaint me about his face cut yesterday... I will show this one to him :D winks***

      Delete
  3. Excellent success strategy. Cake looks yummy. Now it is 5 20 in California. I am hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the idea of keeping expectations low... smart girl you are! And that cake looks absolutely so inviting and delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...awesome mini-cake! And totally agree,better set low expectations and surprise people! Will be back for the D :)
    @KalaRavi16 from
    Relax-N-Rave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gkji's face resembles your sketch :D and yes this post is short and yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Akshat :D GKji is going to smile after reading this comment for sure :P

      Delete
  7. Impressive. I like that attitude - keep expectations low. I'm also doing the A to Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kalpana... We must be sailing in the same boat then... :)
      Following your posts rightaway!

      Delete
  8. that's your first cake!! No way!! My first...second... third... sixth bake have only seen the garbage bin.

    A Whimsical Medley
    Twinkle Eyed Traveller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took the recipe from my sister and some old cookery shows about icing part helped me in decorating the stuff... :D May be watching my sister baking it at home has helped me in getting it right on the first go... :)

      Delete
  9. Short, sweet and a true fact ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, a husband who can cook is every woman's dream, isn't it? :P
    - Chicky @ www.mysteriouskaddu.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...