Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Deepawali


Wishing everyone a happy Belated Deepawali.
I am a freak when it comes to celebrations. And being an Indian the feasts and festivals never end. So from cleaning home, to decorating entrance and small corners with marigold garlands, diyas, loads of lighting and making Rangoli was all a wonderful part of deepawali celebrations. Also meeting relatives, friends, gifts and some more laughs made everything merrier. This time, I was extra-Happy with the rangoli that I made with the help of my Sister and Brother (Blowing my own Trumpet). But in reality it was far better than the previous ones! I am sharing below its picture.

P.S. Thanx Shine for reminding about deepawali update here.

P.P.S.
I have recently created a facebook Page for this blog. If you like anything about this blog, do join me on facebook as well.
Click Here or below to join me on FB!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rangoli..

    well, sorry I don't have a FB id, as of yet, although i will surely join when i get to make a new one on FB...

    take care
    prit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Diwali to you too.Rangoli is really very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work and I will like the page right away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Prit Thanks alot for the complement.
    Sure, you are welcome to the page anytime you wud like to join :)

    Seema ji Hello! ThanQ so much for appreciating the work :) Glad u liked it.

    Saru Hie Saru, ThanQ for aprreciating! and welcome to the Page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. B'ful Rangoli, at the rate it keeps getting better, I guess you should do it in an art studio next year ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...