Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 4, 2009

2012 -Lets discuss it for fun!!

2012.. 2012.. 2012.. Believe it or not kinda story.. Some people are really trusting the prediction, as it has been backed by Nostradamus. So?? There can be a big tsunami somewhere, and some other planet can change its orbit and hit the earth, next world war is awaited, might happen as things are somewhere becoming tensed between the nations, some epidemic disease can hit the masses, sun can burst out ....BOOoom!! Trust me i am not creating any panic.. just discussing it like that.. :P Anything or may be nothing will happen.. Human mind mostly trust on facts rather than predictions..

"Oh if its gonna happen, should i stop working for my future and enjoy the life, but what if nothing happens.. may be i will be doomed in true sense.." :D

I don't believe it.. if its going to be so, it will be so for everybody and not just me.. and so how i am living, this is exactly how i wanted to live.. no additions or subtractions.. no grudges.. i have everyone around me.. Of course i don't want to be the only person in the fourth world without my near and dear ones.. I don't mind living some more, if its going to end anyway ;) .... When i ask it to myself, what would i want to do if i get to know the world will end in another two years, i try to answer it this way.. lemme keep my count till 10.

1. I Would like to meet all my near and dear ones.. may be even those who made my life special at one pt. of time, even though they are not a part of it now to thank them.. :)
2. A nice decent family get-together.
3. travel travel travel
4. Will find my soulmate n marry may be!! :P :P
5. some more daily blogs to get updated on how and what others are doing :)) I may get some more ideas to enjoyyyy!!
6. no more books... :P i would like to travel some more
7. Shopping.. :)) =)) can't help my greed!!
8. Panic.. (that's natural, of course) :P
9. just most of the time i would like to spend with my family and my loved ones, that means some group travel too.. yipppieee :D
10. Last i would like to make something and write something to gift everyone i love, to tell them they are important and to ensure if they'll be there without me, they have a memento with them to live a further. :), ofcourse will get some gift from them too.. (its not so good to be loved always.. lol )

A question for you now:
How would you want to live your life exactly, if you get to know that your world is going to end in just 2 years???

7 comments:

  1. "Human minds mostly trust on facts rather than predictions". i'd rather change it to the fact that by heart, people trust predictions more than facts.
    But good blog. seems, you wrote it by heart.
    what i would like to do if i know the sky is falling on me?
    I might post that when i feel a bit gloomy. its a tough question right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hav been thinking abt this ever since i saw this movie...how wud i want to... well I think if everyone knows its going to end, then I think thats the end right away...everything to a stand till, no electricity, internet,commute, food...all will stop...no need to wait for 2 years as everyone wud want to live kingsize!...cya around...check out ma post


    HaRy

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the world would finish in two years, I will ensure that I go for all adventure sports!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. somebody told me its 2018

    Holly wood has years to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just for Fun-fantasy, ahha :

    1.Take loan frm every bank of d biggest amt dey can lend for doing whatever u ppl suggested :)

    2.Settle scores with all d ppl who irritate me (nuthin unofficial about it)!

    3.Propose all d beautiful girls I ve ever known (unmarried ofcourse)..yeah I know I cant play Tiger Woods ;)

    4.Hire an armed group to send all politicians for d wildest safari possible and make sure they dont come back !

    5.Last but not d least, make everybody believe 2012 is not d end..or my plans wont work !!

    6.As prescribed dint include last five,coz dey wont sound funny :)

    On a serious note, if everybody believed its gonna end...u wont want to c d consequences..coz widout fear of death...humans wont behave as humans do...it wud b total CHAOS...so no plan wud work !!!

    Btw, if u publish dis, wont it look like, its my blog..so lengthy ?? :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. To everybody responded
    thanx for your feedback :)

    Harry- yeah that’s actually right.. An expected chaos everywhere.. And no1 wud want to work hence low supply of consumables too!!

    Shine- i too want to try adventure sports sometime, we can go together ;-)

    Poorni- Thats something many of my known people wud also be doing before loosing their senses forever. :D

    Sorcerer- if its gonna be 2018, u bet hollywood has years to generate and celebrate.. There wud be a hitter sequel of 2012 for sure :))

    Relentless seeker - hahaha.. now that’s some plan.. As expected from you it has to be well thought and well knitted.. Well trust me,even if it going to end now, nobody in current scenario is trusting it.. ;) so don’t worry your plans for sure are going to work, if u are ready to play.. :P as i have already mentioned in my blog that we humans think both ways.. "wt if it doesn't end" :))

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...