Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Childhood to School days

After getting good comments from you all over my first original post on my childhood, i was prompted to write more of me as a child and felt like peeping a bit further in school days. Hope it will give my readers and friends some more moments of smile. Thanx for your support. :)
School was ultimate fun, where like everyone else i too learned alot. I had a great social network always upto some or other mischiefs.
During my childhood when i was frisky in an innocent way, without any idea of what i was upto though now my mischieves occur due to a deliberate effort, school age was the age of exploring the world around me with a little bit of funny but innocent deeds.. :)
Leaving my childhood behind, lets head towards school days. Wherein i was considered as very clever and intelligent person by my siblings at home who used to follow me (though not always), my friends used to consider me a very modest, caring and innocent "kid". Yes 'kid' is the right word. (even now am considered as one). Even though i was a bit above average in studies, but had always got great amount of love and affection from all my teachers and friends. And after reaching senior classes got same level of affection and admiration from my juniors too. I still wonder the popularity in school i got was due to my loud hilarious laughs or my never ending social nature. Anyways i was considered good in all aspects and thats all what matters now.. lol ;-)

It was fun going to school, trying our hands at tt, basketball, and gym, succeeding in nothing except a few moments of laughs. Rushing to school canteen in 5 mins of break between two classes and wonderful interaction with loads of friends there. Going to each other's homes in vacations or after school and talking for hours on phone after coming back home. My friends were a life saving jacket for me. They always used to act like one in every strange situation, tackling my problems without letting me in. We were a group of eight girls who used to laugh and laugh endlessly. Whole day scoffing on chocolates and toffees.
For every student, bunks are the most fun and integral part of school life. My bunks were the weirdest ones.

My first class bunk was a very miserable event. Recollecting that moment, i remember we never used to bunk our regular classes, as all teachers were aware of us and we were in their good books.. So one day i guess in 10th std, one of our teachers was absent and in her place some other teacher had to come to control the class. So it was kind of free class for all of us. Me and my friend Neha, we often used to address her by her surname i.e. "GHAI" decided we must bunk the class, as we had never before and this is the time when we can show our guts.. Uh Oh.. Guts.. That too bunking a free period.. anyways we were idiots and so it was an important day for both of us. Those were summer days and sun was in its peek position. And we ended up spending all 45 mins of that period in girls washroom, so as to escape all eyes, spoiling ourselves in sweat. Those were the worst 45 mins of my school life. :( Now we laugh at it but bunking a free period in summerdays that too in girl's room was the lousiest idea one can ever have.

And i remember my first and last school bunk, (11th or 12 std) it was another funny incident. I used to tell mum whatever used to happen in our school. So one day all my classmates made this plan to bunk the school. They asked our group if we are interested or not. I told them that i'll inform about my plan next day. And next day i refused, saying i asked my mum and she told me that in school uniforms you kids will get pissed off. Either take a leave or go on sunday with all friends in casuals and enjoy the day. Her point was valid, so i agreed. And my close pals said, our mothers told us to go if her mother allows her. And omg everybody was staring at us in disgust. I told them, i dont want to take any chances and my parents are pretty cool and frank so i need not hide anything from them.
But now i tell my mum it was so uncool, everybody was amused and amazed at us.. lol School was ultimate fun with many infinite memories.

This is To all my frnds..
"I wish i cud keep those days with me forever. The days without any stress, full of zeal, full of colors.. I wish i cud fly again..i wish i can have that careless life again.."
When you start missing old days, and memories starts consuming you, you must accept the fact that you are actually aging.. lol


Always Keep Smiling .. :)

4 comments:

  1. aww thats a sweet post.. even i miss my school and college days.. i want to share a small incidence.. i was marked as the most sincere guy in the college.. which i must tell u was not that gr8 thing to be known as.. lol..

    Once in 11th grade.. i went to a class around 4 in the evening.. which normally not many people used to attend.. I was there bcoz of my sincerity and my love for english.. it was an english lecture.

    I went to the class and was the only one.. i waited thinking others would turn up.. and to my surprise no one did but the professor.. so it was me and him.. man next day he told in the class that i was the only 1 in the class and .. since that day.. people make fun of me for that incidence..

    It was weird being the only 1 in the class..lol..

    well written..

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. that was actually funny.. and i know wt image most sincere people hold in the class specially during school days..lol
    Anyways ur english teacher taught u or left you that day?
    Wonderful incidence adding one more smile to this blog.. :)
    thanx for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaar the funny part is.. the prof did teach me for around an hour.. he just gave some things to do. He himself was feeling embarrassed of not having anyone come to his class. Glad u liked it.

    :)

    Keep smiling

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...