Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 14, 2014

Ten things you might find common between your child and you as a child...

http://blog.blogadda.com/2014/11/18/tangy-tuesday-nov-18-creative-blog-posts-indian-bloggers
Wish you all a very Happy Children's Day. Today for some reason I was remembering my childhood and was reading back the posts I had written long time back about my frisky and adventurous childhood memories- Childhood Discoveries, Teachings and Lessons...

With changing times plays, priorities and lives of children today have changed as well. But a few things may never change. There are times when you find a stark similarity between your child and your childhood . Here I have tried to point out ten such adorable similarities that have passed on between the generations...  

...and you smile during these times thinking back about the fond memories of your childhood!

Didn't we believe the same???
That is the time when you are amused and awestruck!

We all sail in the boat!!!
We all had a colorful home at sometime in their lives!!!
I remember doing this a lot of times...my mom does too...those guests do too... Gosh!!!
I have heard a lot of stories like this, as a child, as an adult... Can you relate to this?

A child with scissors is a child on the job!!!
Ready...Smile...Click!!!
Happy Birthday to all November-Borns.
Could you relate to above situations? Can you add more to the list?
Wish you all a very happy Children's Day again! 
P.S. There is an online community RapeRoko against rape and abuse. Do join the cause and create awareness:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/RapeRoko/159752020858848

22 comments:

  1. Loved that list Shesha though I'd like to believe I was a much better behaved child than my kids ;-). Obviously my parents did a much better job than I am doing. Or maybe I just don't remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tulika I have heard children of people who were well behaved in their childhood are frisky and vice-versa! :D Probably you are enjoying those moments through them ;)
      I am glad you enjoyed the post! Thankyou so much!

      Delete
  2. That's a fun list, Shesha! I am sure all these things will continue to happen no matter how much the times change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Sesha! Smiling :) :)
    My daughter has done some of this. But, I haven't done most in your list coz I was a good girl, you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe Anita I am glad in through your daughter you could connect to this post...

      Delete
  4. I wanted to be a bus conductor/ doctor as a kid but then my mom said I would have to study very hard if i wanted to be a doctor. I guess that pretty much settled the issue in favor of the conductor ! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha Hi-Five Vaga Bond on the doctor thing... One of my known child had an ambition to become bus conductor seeing bag full of change in his hand. He used to feel conductors are the richest people on earth!!! :D

      Delete
  5. hahahh! hi-5 on camera, sketch pen and scissor thing!! I am getting nostalgiccc :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am delighted Ankita... We all were so similar in some or the other way ;)

      Delete
  6. thats really an amusing find.. and why not, thats more or less right with everyone :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every frame is true.
    And one of the frames remind me, long time since I have a read a Donald Duck comic book. (oh yes it was one of the staple food for me once upon a time, the others being, Mandrake the Magician, Sad Sack, Dennis the Menace, . . . . . .)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I loved those cartoons. My fav were ducktales and dexter among many!!! I am glad you could connect to the post! :-)

      Delete
  8. Woha! This is quite a compilation...
    All I can say is that I have done them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I am delighted knowing we had smwhat similar childhood. :-D Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  9. Such a beautiful article...I could relate to most of them...I was a naughty child and so is my son...as a child I wanted to become a panipuriwali, as I believed I would get to eat lots of them for free..on the other hand my son wants to become a valet parkingwala guy, where he would be able to drive all sorts of cars ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that is sooo beautiful. Thankyou so much for sharing that. Childhood is so simple with the simplest reasons behind our ambitions and happiness. Your comment made my day. I am smiling just thinking of free unlimited stock of pani puri and thinking about test driving all sorts of cars!!!

      Delete
  10. Its cute .. i can almost relate to everything you have mentioned, some of it I have experienced, some I heard from my friends, thanks for sharing ... wishing you a happy new year 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you the same. Thankyou so much. I am glad you could relate to it. :)

      Delete
  11. Hahaha... i knw a lot about your childhood if not all! I wasn't as mischievous as u but did my bit of fun ;-) and my son till date is a mix of both his father's n mother's traits :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your 10 pointers to the core! What a lovely list! Happy children's day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...