Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My first blogger Award...

Woah! I got my first award, "The Versatile Blogger Award" from the fellow blogger Ritvik- Casacio! Well Ritvik, thanks a ton for the award.

So here are the rules that I have to abide by after accepting the award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Post a picture of the award on your blog.
3. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself.
4. Choose 7 bloggers to pass the award to.
5. Inform them about it.

Here is the picture of the award:

Loved the award Ritvik! Its pretty cool. ;) :)

7 random thoughts about me:

1. I Love to cook, it acts as a great stress buster for me.
2. I Love to travel a lot, and wish to keep exploring the new places throughout my life.
3. I talk a lot and think even more...
4. During my tours, I am not bothered about the rooms I will get, but the washrooms. I can live with bad rooms but washrooms are supposed to be good and beautiful!!!
5. Romantic comedies make my day.
6. I am not superstitious, but sometimes I enjoy acting like the one (eg. wearing a ring suggested by some astrologer :P)
7. I do believe in Karma, and God. :)

P.S.**sigh** there are loads of things that I could have shared about me, but rule of 7 stopped me!!! Next award will uncover some more things about me, so keep me awarded. Lol. :P

Okay now back to the next task.-
Choose 7 bloggers to pass the award to:

About versatility, I love the blogs of:
1. @ B LOG (blogs about random things.)
2. Shine @ Match The Speed of Light (jots down her take on various subjects)
3. Amitaag ji @ Safarnaamaa... सफ़रनामा...(he has wonderful poems on various subjects)
4. Gautam S brahma @ Photography & Designs (wonderful captures)
5. Hemant @ From the hearts...for the hearts...
6. Suchismita @ Kitchen Karma


7. There is yet another award that i would like to give to a fellow and wonderful blogger more than any other award:
Saru @ Words

I really enjoy your English Poetry a lot. You deserve a special place. :)

10 comments:

  1. This was quick! :-)
    Hope you win a lot more, and we get to read more posts from you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! Thankyou so much Ritvik! As I said, my mind and tongue hate to rest :D, I am all alive here :D :D
      Ditto for you, your calculations really impressed me, I am going to dig some more posts soon... :)

      Delete
  2. OH thanks a lot for the award Shesha :) I was reading the 7 things and 2,3,4 and 5 my characters too. However I dont talk but think a lot :) Thanks again for the award

    ReplyDelete
  3. First a big congratulations on the award. You know I love cooking but God save the person who eats it :D Good to know about you. Though, I wish you get an award soon so that we can know a bit more. Second, a special thanks for the award. It feels great and it surely brings a smile on my face. Acknowledgement from fellow bloggers is an awesome feeling. Thanks a ton :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I feel u must be good in cooking! You are most welcome! Blogs worth appreciation should be acknowledged! :) I am glad u liked it:)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the award Shesha....now i need to live upto the expectations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hearty congratulations Shesha:) and thank you for finding me worthy of it:) I'm honoured! May you receive many more awards:)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...